Car Care Tips
Car Care Tips From AJZ Auto Repair
WHY CHOOSE US? AJZAUTO REAPIR
Family owned and operated by three brother with focus on providing best customer services as we provide services to our family. We opened our doors with the principle of creating an affordable high quality alternative to expensive dealership service centers and under qualified technicians. Our expertise is in knowing your vehicle and providing any service or repair you would need at a value you will not find elsewhere.
- We offer the same recommended services and genuine OEM parts. Many general repair shops will use generic parts.
- Using OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts will ensure the best performance and longevity of your automobile.
- Furthermore, your full factory warranty will still be honored by your dealer when your vehicle is serviced by us.
- We believe that our success is determined by our customer’s satisfaction. Our technicians strive to offer the highest quality service and parts. Our customer service experience is personal, informative, and above all, non-intimidating. We will explain in detail what we recommend for your car while addressing any concerns or questions you may have. We want every customer that leaves our shop to feel they have just made a great investment for the future of their automobile.
- Please select from the subjects listed below to learn more about the types of service your car needs to keep it at top performance. Brief and informative, they will help you better understand service and maintenance features critical for your safety and driving enjoyment.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- We are frequently asked by customers whether maintenance work by a reputable independent service shop satisfies the requirements of their warranty agreement. The answer emphatically is yes! You don’t have to take your vehicle to the dealership.
- Regular oil changes and diligently following the maintenance guidelines for your vehicle will not only increase your cars or truck’s longevity; it will also enhance performance and guarantee safety. Contact AJZ Auto Repair.
- The warning lights with which your vehicle is equipped come in two basic colors, orange and red. Red means pull off the road, turn off your engine and get your car or truck immediate attention.
- Red means pull off the road, turn off your engine and get your car or truck immediate attention.
- A red universal seat belt symbol means that you should, for example, fasten your seat belt. If your oil indicator lamp lights red be sure to stop your engine. Contact AJZ Auto Repair.
- Orange is not so dire and tells you that you should call your mechanic and make an appointment to have the system you are being warned about checked. Do not panic when you see an orange warning light. Just pick up a telephone and call AJZ Auto Repair.
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
- Many drivers understandably are unduly concerned when they see their “check engine” light come on. Don’t panic. This indicator simply means that the emission system of your vehicle needs to be checked and tested.
- Emission systems are complex and any number of component elements from a long list will activate a check engine alert. These require attention; yet they are rarely cause for alarm. Contact AJZ Auto Repair.
- Unless you are experiencing some sort of symptom that is affecting the performance of your car or truck, just make an appointment with AJZ Auto Repair for a technician to run a diagnostics test to pin point what needs to be corrected.
- Proper tire inflation insures even wear and maximum fuel efficiency. You would probably be surprised to learn just how much keeping your tires properly inflated will improve miles per gallon.
- Check your owner’s manual to find the manufacturer’s recommended tire pressure for your car or truck and Summit Auto Service is always happy to check your tires for you. Contact AJZ Auto Repair.
- Good tire maintenance is also an important safety factor adding to the stability and control of your vehicle.
- Part of a regular maintenance routine, brakes should be checked at a minimum of every 15,000 miles. Your brakes need attention if the pedal is low or the action feels less responsive than usual. Another warning sign is if your brake pedal sinks when pressure is applied to it at a stop light.
- Experiencing vibration when braking, or worse, with high speed braking, such as exiting the expressway, indicates warped brake rotors. The problem is not an extreme safety hazard. So, don’t get excited; but do have your brakes examined soon.
- Consult your owner’s manual, but as a general rule it is a good idea to have your oil and oil filter changed every 3,000 to 4,000 miles and to have all your fluids checked including brake, power steering, transmission, windshield washer solvent, and anti-freeze/coolant.
- All of these play a big roll in the safety, performance and longevity of your vehicle.
Engine belts should be inspected regularly. They can become cracked or lose sections or segments. The result is diminished engine performance.
Extremes of heat and cold can cause cracks and tears in your windshield wiper blades. If you notice your windshield beginning to streak, it’s time to have the wipers replaced. You don’t want to discover that your windshield wipers are performing poorly during a driving rain.